Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Here's an odd one?
I'm in Library:Tag View (Ver 6.5.2)

I select an artist with more than one Album: see "before" shot

So far so good. The cover panel bottom left shows Alan Parsons

I then select an album to look at: see "during" shot

Still good.

I then click on Albums by Artists to return: see "after" shot

Alan Parsons has now turned into Yes.

(OK, I'll make my excuses now; I'm a dyed-in-the-wool prog-rocker!  It's an age thing.)

Anyway, back to the issue at hand. Is there a reason for this behaviour? (Note: Yes are not "last" in the alphabetical order of "Artists", that slot is reserved for those great Texas boogie-ers, the ones with with the long beards!)

Cheers

Chris

Going to listen to some more prog now...BECAUSE I CAN!   Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
its a bug thats fixed in upcoming 6.6.0

- FIX: Wrong cover artist when album header clicked in Tag view
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Phew, at least we know that the MoOde team are not anti Prog.   Big Grin

Paul.
lol, listen to Morow Radio :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-11-2020, 05:10 PM)suzywong Wrote: (OK, I'll make my excuses now; I'm a dyed-in-the-wool prog-rocker!  It's an age thing.)

Never apologize for your musical taste, especially prog-rock.

It may be my age also, I have a large prog rock collection. But I also have a Sesame Street album that I actually listen to.
Saturday morning in south Hampshire. The sun is shining down (upon the righteous, perhaps?). The conservatory is warming up nicely, the cats are asleep. 

So my choice is (a) mow the lawns, or (b) have another coffee and listen to Morow Radio on the Briks system.

Tricky decision.........Briks win!

Edit: buqqer! Just settled down to enjoy some more Morow prog, when all goes quiet......our Linn Numerik DAC has just died...with a funny smell. Got the Multimeter out and opened up case....nothing obvious, no scorch marks, so it.looks like the power supply is dead.

Ho hum, rather spoiled the morning.

Edit2: opened up the PSU......strong smell of burning, scorched and disintegrating PCB. As Murray Walker used to say “well, that looks terminal”. (Joke for all UK fans of Formula 1 motor racing)