Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Missing stations (moOde 6.5.2)
Hello all

I've just installed moOde on my rpi4 and it's great, but I seem only to have 48 stations listed in the web interface, out of a possible 170 `.pls` files in `/var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO`. I've tried refreshing the MPD database in settings (and refreshing the browser, even trying a new one) but that has made no difference.

Can anyone suggest what's wrong?

Thank you!
Download a fresh 6.5.2 image from moodeaudio.org.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-12-2020, 03:26 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Download a fresh 6.5.2 image from moodeaudio.org.

Thanks for the reply Tim. Does that mean losing all my configs? Is there no other way? Confused
I have this same problem on 7.0.1 which I installed for the first time today. Just 48 radio channels appear in the web interface. Figuring something had gone wrong during installation I took the above advice above to re-image the RPi but when I did so the same problem occurred. I checked all the .pls files in /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO and there appear to be more than 150 radio station files there. A very strange problem given that, for example BBC Radio 1 appears as normal in web interface, but BBC Radio 2, 3, 4 do not. Any idea if this is a known bug or ...?
(02-15-2021, 12:50 PM)nickfraser Wrote: I have this same problem on 7.0.1 which I installed for the first time today. Just 48 radio channels appear in the web interface. Figuring something had gone wrong during installation I took the above advice above to re-image the RPi but when I did so the same problem occurred. I checked all the .pls files in /var/lib/mpd/music/RADIO and there appear to be more than 150 radio station files there. A very strange problem given that, for example BBC Radio 1 appears as normal in web interface, but BBC Radio 2, 3, 4 do not. Any idea if this is a known bug or ...?

So when you say 
Quote:Just 48 radio channels appear in the web interface.

do you mean in the Library Radio view or in the Playback view? I ask because when moOde is first installed it comes with a 48-entry default playlist and that is pre-loaded in the queue which you see in the Playback view.
Regards,
Kent
Thanks for that. I have figured where 'Radio' lives in the Library view now.