Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Free Spotify, Bandcamp, SoundCloud?
Hello world! 
  New member here with a brand new Digi- one Sig. which I got mainly for trying out Qobuz.   If I don't think it's worth it,   am I right in thinking that unless you are a tech expert, which I am not, there is no way of streaming Free Spotify , or Bandcamp or SoundCloud with Moode?  If there is , could you point me to some "how to's"?   Thanks.
Use the native apps and then stream to moOde via Airplay or Bluetooth.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
With Apple devices you can use Airplay. Otherwise there's Bluetooth. Both are configured from the Audio Config - Renderers menu.

Edit: Tim got there a few seconds before me!
(06-20-2020, 06:28 PM)jonners Wrote: With Apple devices you can use Airplay. Otherwise there's Bluetooth. Both are configured from the Audio Config - Renderers menu.

Edit: Tim got there a few seconds before me!

Thanks both.  Another reason I got the DigiOne was to avoid the lower quality of Bluetooth.  I do have an iPad , so Airplay sounds the way to go if Qobuz doesn't rock my boat!

UPDATE OMG , it all worked first time!!! My ancient iPad 2, stuck forever on 9.3.5. I thought - this is never going to work. But it did, and sounds great. So I shall listen to free Spotify for a bit to get used to the sound, then switch over and give Qobuz a try.