Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: [split] Radio Stations not working
I'd welcome help on this issue.  I cannot get Radio Stations to work.  I get an MPD error/failed to decode/CURL error.  

When I entered the password for the Wireless from my router and tried to reboot, Moode would not run.  I put in a fresh OS.  I've set Wireless to DHCP.  SSID is None (activates AP mode).  Security is WPA/WPA2.  MPD is default.  I tried turning on the UPnP client for MPD but that did not solve it; DLNA server and UPnPmedia browers are off.   I looked at the router system and it shows that it has recognized moode at some point.  

I have RPi 3B with HifBerry DAC+Pro running music from external USB hard drive.  Moode Release 6.71. Enjoying the music. Thanks.
This seems to be a network error....
Can you connect your Pi via an ethernet connection and retry ?
----------
bob
(10-31-2020, 05:14 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: This seems to be a network error....
Can you connect your Pi via an ethernet connection and retry ?
Yes, thank you.  With the ethernet connection, I can now reach the radio stations.  
Please let me know if that leads to a solution to the lack of connection when I use the wifi.  I tried to make sure I did the configuration correctly when using the wifi without the ethernet cable.  I selected my router under SSID, kept it on DHCP and entered the security code. Thanks again.
Hi Bruce, I'm probably not the best person to help here as I run my Pi from ethernet.
However, on occasions when I have had to set wifi the Moode documentation has always worked.

Quote: 1. CONFIGURE FOR WIFI CONNECTION

- Ethernet mode

a) Leave eth cable connected

b) Insert wifi adapter (while Pi running)

c) http://moode

d) Menu, Configure, Network

e) Configure a wifi connection

f) Menu, Power, Shutdown

g) Unplug eth cable

h) Power on

If this is not working for you then there is something amiss. Perhaps the Pis wifi signal... is it cased ? Have you an external usb wifi adapter you could try ?
Or there may be something in the password you're using that is troublesome such as special characters or spaces.
Check those two possibilities and hopefully someone will be along who is more conversant with WiFi troubleshooting.
----------
bob
Thanks very much. I had not configured the wifi properly. Now it works. I appreciate your time and help.