Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.6.0 support thread
(07-23-2020, 11:25 PM)hui13 Wrote: Thanks for the prompt reply. I realize that I always have that as an option. Was just wondering whether you or someone might have had any ideas about the peculiar behaviour, especially about the doubles, because it looks like the cue files in the folder might have been scraped along with the music files. I will probably do a fresh install, it's just that it's the first time in many years that the in-situ upgrade did not work as expected.

Thanks.

To prevent the scanning of the cue files; you can place a file called .mpdignore in the root of your music library with the following content (or wildcards if any other stuff to be ignored):
Code:
*.cue
(07-24-2020, 06:59 AM)bitlab Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 11:25 PM)hui13 Wrote: Thanks for the prompt reply. I realize that I always have that as an option. Was just wondering whether you or someone might have had any ideas about the peculiar behaviour, especially about the doubles, because it looks like the cue files in the folder might have been scraped along with the music files. I will probably do a fresh install, it's just that it's the first time in many years that the in-situ upgrade did not work as expected.

Thanks.

To prevent the scanning of the cue files; you can place a file called .mpdignore in the root of your music library with the following content (or wildcards if any other stuff to be ignored):
Code:
*.cue

It would be nice to have this exposed as an editable field in the Moode gui.

(07-24-2020, 07:39 AM)philrandal Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 06:59 AM)bitlab Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 11:25 PM)hui13 Wrote: ............   snip   .................

Code:
*.cue

It would be nice to have this exposed as an editable field in the Moode gui.

+1   (not a bad idea...)
Not a bad idea. I'll add to the TODO list for moOde 7 series.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub