Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

White background - Text hardly readable
(09-14-2018, 04:32 PM)Тим Кертис Wrote: I don't see anything suspicious in moode.log.

You might want to verify that MPD and worker.php are running. Also clear Browser cache AND history.

pgrep mpd
pgrep worker.php

pi@moode:/etc/fonts $ pgrep mpd
pi@moode:/etc/fonts $ pgrep worker.php
Cache and history clear.

New build help me.
There should only be one instance of MPD running. I don't know what could cause 2 instances to be running.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-15-2018, 02:03 PM)Тим Кертис Wrote: There should only be one instance of MPD running. I don't know what could cause 2 instances to be running.

-Tim

UPnp - ON. If UPnp - OFF:
Code:
pi@moode:~ $ pgrep mpd
Apparently the link has disappeared - when I click Customize in the url line: http://moode/#notarget
Tell me what address should be
(09-15-2018, 03:40 PM)fedormil Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 02:03 PM)Тим Кертис Wrote: There should only be one instance of MPD running. I don't know what could cause 2 instances to be running.

-Tim

UPnp - ON. If UPnp - OFF:
Code:
pi@moode:~ $ pgrep mpd

"pgrep mpd" can match both "mpd" and "upmpdcli". There's probably only one mpd process and two upmpdcli processes running when you have UPnP enabled.

Regards,
Kent
Observation today. White page happened with Chrome in MacBook Pro and iPadMini4 but did not get repaired/sorted by clearing of History in either. A perfect page was shown in Safari and Firefox at the same time in MacBook Pro.

Maybe browser dependant?
We test with both Chrome and Safari so I'd be surprised if it were a Browser issue.

Whats needed is for someone to post a set of steps that can be used to reproduce the issue, otherwise it may not be possible to troubleshoot.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-15-2018, 10:41 PM)aBrianH Wrote: Observation today. White page happened with Chrome in MacBook Pro and iPadMini4 but did not get repaired/sorted by clearing of History in either. A perfect page was shown in Safari and Firefox at the same time in MacBook Pro.

Maybe browser dependant?

@aBrianH

What version of Chrome? Not saying this is a cause but there's been a lot of noise on the web about user problems with the version 69.0 update recently pushed by Google.

FYI, I'm using 
  • Chrome Version 69.0.3497.92 on my Linux box
  • Chrome Version 69.0.3497.91 on my Nexus 6P phone and Nexus 9 tablet
  • Chrome Version 68.0.3440.83 on my Apple iPad 9.7 (2017)
I have both moOde 4.2 and beta test copies of moOde 4.3 running on my LAN. Their UIs are working fine in my Chrome browsers. When I've occasionally managed to reach a white screen in the process of testing changes to the underlying code, clearing the browser cache and refreshing the moOde UI screen has fixed it.

I also test from time to time with Firefox and, now that I have the iPad, with Safari, but Chrome has been my default browser up to now. [Editorial: this may have to change now that the latest update seems to want to take over creating passwords for web accounts and storing them in my Google account. Google wants a walled garden just as much as Facebook does.]

Regards,
Kent
I also had the same issue, when I was using IE 11 on a Windows 7 workstation, but the moment I moved over to Google Chrome the problem when away.
Don’t use IE 11, use Edge if you want to use an MS browser.

If you get the screen and can run another browser it’d be helpful to see whether that one has the same issues. If it’s already running refresh the page so we know it’s connected to the server side.