Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

White background - Text hardly readable
(09-19-2018, 08:26 PM)swizzle Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 05:20 PM)aBrianH Wrote: As I was getting frustratedated with the whiteness and as best I could tell poor placement of the progress wheel with Volume wheel below it I have rebuilt 4.2 again.

I’ll see how things go from here with a cache clear to celebrate. Thanks for working with me on this mystery.

4.3 should be out fairly soon and while there aren’t any steps taken to resolve whiteness (or the position of the knobs but you never know, someday...) the build process may get a lot easier. Both Tim and I use Macs in development so it’s definitely not a case of us neglecting that platform.

@fedormil the theme values are handled by the php back end so that process dying would definitely cause problems, we probably should have a sanity check for the colors and I’ll look into that but if php isn’t working then moode won’t either even if the ui isn’t in a whiteout condition.

I tried different theme settings, in my assembly the white background only appears when Accent color = Alizarin is selected. I checked the code of the page of the broken assembly and the newly constructed one, there is no difference - an ideal match. Already 2 times did a new build. I will not touch the setting of the topic, I will wait 4.3
You posted earlier that PHP was not running on your build. This indicates something external to moOde software is causing breakage.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...39#pid3739

Please post a set of steps that the dev team can use to reproduce the issue otherwise I don't see the point to this thread.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-21-2018, 01:17 AM)Тим Кертис Wrote: You posted earlier that PHP was not running on your build. This indicates something external to moOde software is causing breakage.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...39#pid3739

Please post a set of steps that the dev team can use to reproduce the issue otherwise I don't see the point to this thread.

-Tim
My actions from the beginning: 
1. Build moode 4.2 
2. Initial setup: network setup, audio output.
 3. I go to customize:
 3.1 choosing a topic Putty, apply, wait for the update
 3.2 choose accent color-blue, update, update, clean cache, all is well 
3.3 choose accent color-alizarin, update, white background and nothing is visible on the radio sheets, library, playlists. The display has not changed in the configuration.

I repeated these actions 3 times, and each time I changed the accent color, the background color became white. I 2 times been collected a new moode.
 From this situation I see 2 options: 
1. Try a working image to exclude a broken Assembly
 2. Do not change accent color and enjoy the moode.)))