Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.7.1 support thread
Sorry, i misleaded you, it is not related to ur problem, just a fix for peoples who wants to fix log's spam.
(07-22-2020, 10:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Post all bug reports for moOde 6.7.1 or moOde 6.7.0 -> 6.7.1 in-place update in this thread. Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

Once again, good job with this release !

For my needs, everything works properly (moOde is the only distribution I am able to use with samba shares...), except for one feature : the spotify renderer.

It works well, but after a few minutes, it just stops playing music from the active playlist (even though there are still songs in the queue list).
Music just stops.
I have to take my smartphone and hit play again.

Is it something other users encounter ?

I have a premium Spotify family account.
Music plays during hours without interruption from the radio stations or from samba shares.
Smartphone is a Huawei P20 with Emui 10 (Spotify app management is handled manually).

As far as I remember, it worked well with moOde 6.5.2.
Will test again with a previous moOde version if needs be.

Kind regards,

Renaud
(08-17-2020, 02:22 PM)zazouboy Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 10:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Post all bug reports for moOde 6.7.1 or moOde 6.7.0 -> 6.7.1 in-place update in this thread. Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim

Hi Tim,

Once again, good job with this release !

For my needs, everything works properly (moOde is the only distribution I am able to use with samba shares...), except for one feature : the spotify renderer.

It works well, but after a few minutes, it just stops playing music from the active playlist (even though there are still songs in the queue list).
Music just stops.
I have to take my smartphone and hit play again.

Is it something other users encounter ?

I have a premium Spotify family account.
Music plays during hours without interruption from the radio stations or from samba shares.
Smartphone is a Huawei P20 with Emui 10 (Spotify app management is handled manually).

As far as I remember, it worked well with moOde 6.5.2.
Will test again with a previous moOde version if needs be.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Well, I tested the same playlist, but this time with "random" button activated in Spotify.
The music does not stop !

It should be a bug in the Spotify app...
Not related with moOde.

So please forget this unuseful contribution ;-)

Kind regards, keep safe.

Renaud
Checking the repo, v0.1.3 librespot was recently released and it contains a number of bug fixes related to playback suddenly stopping.
https://github.com/librespot-org/libresp...tag/v0.1.3

I'll plan to bump to this or a later release for moOde 7.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim and all,

I am on moode audio 6.7.1. with allo usbridge signature, today in the morning I noticed that my DAC (TOPPING DX7S) MPD configuration is missing. I didn't do any changes, I didn't connect or disconnect anything new  to allo. 
Unfortunately I don't see my DAC in drop down list in MPD config I tried to shutdown or restart mo0de couple of times already. All I see is in MPD config audio output drop down list 2 options "Pi HDMI " and Pi Headphone jack". Previously I could see my DAC there?

I think that if I do a fresh mo0de installation my dac will be visible again after a fresh boot up.

That comes down to the question. Can I somehow set my DAC (TOPPING DX7S) as a default kind of constant output device?
I don't plan to change my DAC anytime soon.

Pawel,
The symptom "I don't see my DAC in drop down list in MPD config" indicates Linux did not successfully detect the DAC. This suggests a hardware issue for example bad USB cable, power supply, etc.
Enjoy the Music!
Hey all,
I'm running 6.7.1 on an Allo Digione.
No local files, just using it as a Spotify Connect end point.
After a clean install of 6.7.1, and playing 2 albums, Moode stopped playing when I tried to select another album.
Tried Macbook, iPhone.

The endpoint shows up in the Spotify client, but when trying to select it, it just says Connecting... and fails.

Have restarted everything - nada.
Any suggestions what might be the issue? Where should I start digging?

Thanks, Syd
Hey Tim,

When i disconnect a bluetooth device from bluez config page (tried with my android phone and an Alexa echo device), both libresport and shaiport processes are launch even thoug they are disabled in audio config. As soon as I press on disconnect, the processes are started, after that i can connect on to moode with spotify app, even thoug the renderer is disabled in audio config page.

If i disconnect device from the device itself, then no problem.

Step to repro:
Disable spotify and airplay in audio config
Connect a bluetooth device
Disconnect from Bluez config
I'll try tp repro later today.
Enjoy the Music!
I'm able to repro. Fix will be included in upcoming moOde 7 series.
Enjoy the Music!