Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: SubSonic filter
First off,  thank you for the wonderful work.

I installed Moode a couple of days ago as a first  tentative step  into the world of Raspberry pi Audio
I really love the simplicity of operation and the clean way everything is presented.  I am running the system now with LCD and local ui. and I absolutely love it.

I am currently using the EQ to tone down the Bass below 40 Hz completely as I dont want my speakers playing below Fs.

I would like it if a simple Subsonic filter order could be implemented  to avoid damaging speakers.
I would say you need to find a component match of your system (amplifier-speakers). All is down to limitations of your system.
Software(player/source) should play back music as it is with no limits and interference
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
(07-08-2018, 11:06 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: I would say you need to find a component match of your system (amplifier-speakers). All is down to limitations of your system.
Software(player/source) should play back music as it is with no limits and interference

I am using Moode as source with a DIY power amp without any option to do a lowpass.
I believe that any and all tuning is best done at the source,  any analog  filters degrade sound quality.