Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Low FPS in Chrome, Safari but not Firefox
(07-30-2020, 01:53 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 12:11 PM)hestehandler Wrote: When I run the moode.local UI on a Mac using Safari or Chrome I am getting very low frames-per-second (FPS) when scrolling. On Firefox the rendering is fast. It’s not some extensions or ad-blocking causing this, so any ideas on what is causing this?

NB: While in Firefox I’m noticing some more bugs:
1) The monospaced font is not defined correctly and falls back to the default Courier.
2) Adding an album to the playlist does not add all the tracks! This also happens in the other browsers, but not in an MPD client such as Rigelian. <-- This one is very odd.

Given that moOde is developed on Mac/Safari/Chrome and without any of the issues listed in your post I would conclude that it's something in your environment external to moOde software that causing your issues.

I’ve made an Inspector recording of me scrolling and attached it. Perhaps this can help? (I don’t know, I’m not a web guy.)

.zip   moode.local-recording.json.zip (Size: 102.01 KB / Downloads: 5)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low FPS in Chrome, Safari but not Firefox - by hestehandler - 07-30-2020, 02:40 PM