Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7 series
Looks good... Smile

The Advanced search would allow stacking Tags and Filters such as 'Artist frank sinatra Hdonly' ? Is that correct ?
----------
bob
It could be done but do you think there would be demand for something like this?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I would definitely use it :-).
----------
bob
Here's a few screen shots of the new Filtering engine in action.

Enjoy the Music!
Compliments of @swizzle, Folder view gets an updated look, improved performance and some great new functionality to make it easier to use  :-)

Cover thumbs for album folders

In an album folder clicking the album cover allows the listed tracks to be played. Clicking an individual track allows that track to be played.

Search results show album headers and tracks that match the search criterion. 

Clicking the album cover allows all the listed tracks to be played. Clicking an individual track allows that track to be played. Clicking the search results allows all the tracks in the search results to be played.

Enjoy the Music!
@Tim Curtis

is this going to be a fresh install release or in place ? if it is in place. will there be a way to backup the configuration and restoring it ?

Thanks
Fresh install for moOde 7 unless a dev volunteers their time to create an in-place update.
Enjoy the Music!
Tim, I read that for moOde 7 your bumping up to ashuffle 3.7.2. 
I wondered if this recent ashuffle issue regarding deployment on PI 0/W was of any concern? https://github.com/joshkunz/ashuffle/issues/80

I'm running moOde on a W and really looking forward to 7.
That's interesting the new suspend-timeout tweak for ashuffle, no need to disallow random when clear play.
The challenge is that the maintainer apparently requires three separate binaries in the latest version, one for each of the ARM architectures. Thats not something I'm interested in coding for. There should be a single binary that runs on all the architectures like virtually all the other 3rd party components we use in moOde.

I'll be happy to ask about this in his repo though. Maybe there is an easy way to compile to a single cross-architecture binary.
Enjoy the Music!