Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7 series
At first blush, this would appear to be similar to the situation with librespot. I don't know what the ashuffle dev is doing with his builds but why couldn't we build and distribute an armv6l ashuffle for all RPis just like we do for librespot? (This is a hypothetical question; I don't have time ATM to explore the ashuffle issue in detail.)

Regards,
Kent
I posted an issue in the ashuffle repo so lets see what might be possible.
https://github.com/joshkunz/ashuffle/issues/88
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Here's the new 12-band Parametric EQ contribution from @bitlab :-)

Enjoy the Music!
(10-29-2020, 03:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's the new 12-band Parametric EQ contribution from @bitlab :-)

This is great news, and will definitely require further donation.

Is it possible to define the relationship between "bandwidth" in this case and Q? I've spent a bit of time with the current 4-band affair and can't fathom it. 12 bands of predictable PEQ makes MoOde a viable room-correcting end-point and raises the game (from my perspective) very significantly.

Thanks, as ever, for all the hard work. MoOde 7 is looking really cool.
(10-28-2020, 10:58 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Fresh install for moOde 7 unless a dev volunteers their time to create an in-place update.

@Tim Curtis is it available for beta tester? I would love to try Smile. Thanks for amazing Moode. I finally decided to have Moode in all my Pis after trying other os.
(10-30-2020, 11:07 PM)Coustard Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 03:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's the new 12-band Parametric EQ contribution from @bitlab :-)

Is it possible to define the relationship between "bandwidth" in this case and Q? I've spent a bit of time with the current 4-band affair and can't fathom it. 12 bands of predictable PEQ makes MoOde a viable room-correcting end-point and raises the game (from my perspective) very significantly.

We have changed from Bandwidth to Q in the equalizer. That should make it easier.
Enjoy the Music!
(10-30-2020, 11:07 PM)Coustard Wrote:

@Coustard to migrate existing settings:  Q = 0.5 / BW  (where BW is the EqFa filter bandwidth, not general bandwidth)
(11-02-2020, 02:41 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: We have changed from Bandwidth to Q in the equalizer. That should make it easier.

It will. Thanks.
(11-02-2020, 02:57 PM)bitlab Wrote: @Coustard to migrate existing settings:  Q = 0.5 / BW  (where BW is the EqFa filter bandwidth, not general bandwidth)

Excellent, thanks. Does that apply to the current 4 band incarnation as well?
The new 12-band EQ replaces the old 4-band EQ. There no need for two of them.
Enjoy the Music!