Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7 series
(08-06-2020, 07:28 PM)suzywong Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 03:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The Playlist gets a new Appearance option for showing thumbs :-) This contribution is compliments of @bitlab.

nope. way too cluttered.

will we get the option to keep the Playlist screen as it is?

No worries, as always there is an appearance option for it which default is off.
Right. The middle screen shot shows the Appearance option set to "Yes". It can also be set to "No" if desired and thumbnails will not appear.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-06-2020, 03:48 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The Playlist gets a new Appearance option for showing thumbs :-) This contribution is compliments of @bitlab.

Must admit, not something I would use. I tend to play albums not playlists. Great you have the option to turn it on or off.

Looks very good. For me, I will turn this feature to "On"

Thank you all.

2x RPi 3B, 1x RPi 4, Moode 8; 4k flac Songs; 180k MP3 Songs; Asset-UpnP 184k Songs
The blues has got a hold of me, I believe I'm gettin' dizzy - ZZ Top
(08-07-2020, 08:01 AM)kit1cat Wrote:

Must admit, not something I would use. I tend to play albums not playlists. Great you have the option to turn it on or off.

... not a 'playlist' fiend either Tongue but it's good to have a choice Idea
If you mostly listen to radio, the thumbs make it really easy to find stations in the Playlist :-)
Enjoy the Music!
(08-07-2020, 08:01 AM)kit1cat Wrote:

Moode goes out of its way to offer customizability for appearance options though it makes the preferences complex which can look scary to new users and probably hurts adoption a bit but c’est la vie. Kudos to bitlab for a feature I think a lot of people will like.
Hi,

Here's the WIP relnotes :-)

Code:
########################################################
//
// 2020-MM-DD TC moOde 7.0.0
//
########################################################

New features

- NEW: Selective resampling modes
- NEW: Custom SoX resampling recipes
- NEW: Resource limits in MPD Config
- NEW: Auto-shuffle Album mode
- NEW: Option to display thumbnails in the Playlist

Updates

- UPD: Bump to MPD 0.22~git commit 20200723-dbdf782
- UPD: Bump to Auto-shuffle (ashuffle) 3.7.2
- UPD: Bump to squeezelite 1.9.7-1270
- UPD: Remove unused MPD plugins soundcloud, tidal, qobuz
- UPD: Remove Ethernet port fix for Pi-3B+ due to ethtool fail

Bug fixes

- FIX: Album key and cross-index for Tag and Album views
- FIX: Track list show/hide not preserved when switching views
- FIX: Manual entry of SSID not accepting embedded space
- FIX: Graphic EQ curves are +6 alsaequal units too high
Enjoy the Music!
(08-02-2020, 01:33 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Here's a preview of some the features the crew is working on for upcoming moOde 7 series :-)

Thanks to a wonderful contribution from @bitlab, audio enthusiasts that want more control over resampling are going to enjoy access to Custom SoX recipes and Selective resampling. Custom SoX recipes allows a set of low level SoX options to be configured. Selective resampling automatically upsamples or resamples based on the source rate and selective resampling mode.

Thanks guys for your great work..i can't wait to try it..

A question: it would be possible to have a thread to discuss or give advice about use settings at their best to apply, in order to avoid useless settings or trivial mistakes?

Thanks
Dear Tim, one question.

"- UPD: Remove unused MPD plugins soundcloud, tidal, qobuz"
I'm still using the Tidal plugin. Will it be possible to reenable it?