Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Taken by surprise on Friday the 13th...
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
lol, yes 4.2 just released earlier today :-) I just haven't done the announcements yet due to time constraints

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
"Release of 4.2 on Friday the 13th" lol ... here too.
Downloaded and installing on Pi2B.... Hour thirty so far and just passed reboot 9  :-)

Edit... finished and logged in and....Stunning !!!!

Absolutely utterly fantastic..... Tim and team have made a wonderful new release... the new radio/music/playback UI is superb.
Cover-view ! Bluez,  etc etc...  even seems snappier on this Pi2B...  the system info window comes up much more quickly...
----------
bob
Is there a possibility to upgrade from 4.1 or the "normal" install process with mosbuild.sh must be used?

Thanks
(07-13-2018, 09:17 AM)franz159 Wrote: Is there a possibility to upgrade from 4.1 or the "normal" install process with mosbuild.sh must be used?

Thanks

The "check for updates" feature on my Moode 4.1 system still says it is up to date... Might just do a build-from-scratch and get the benefit of the raspbian update as well.
(07-13-2018, 09:17 AM)franz159 Wrote: Is there a possibility to upgrade from 4.1 or the "normal" install process with mosbuild.sh must be used?

Thanks

lol, yes the "normal" Full Build must be used since this release of moOde is based on an entirely new release of Raspbian OS.
Enjoy the Music!
4.2 build went smoothly for me. However I'm disappointed to find that I can't go directly to the 'Browse' panel any more. I have to wait for the library to load (I never use the library view) and then switch over to view my USB Disc files.
(07-13-2018, 07:37 PM)jonners Wrote: 4.2 build went smoothly for me. However I'm disappointed to find that I can't go directly to the 'Browse' panel any more. I have to wait for the library to load (I never use the library view) and then switch over to view my USB Disc files.

it is also very uncomfortable. I want the "Browse" panel  Sad
(07-13-2018, 07:37 PM)jonners Wrote: 4.2 build went smoothly for me. However I'm disappointed to find that I can't go directly to the 'Browse' panel any more. I have to wait for the library to load (I never use the library view) and then switch over to view my USB Disc files.

Hi,

There is a setting planned for a post 4.2 update that will allow you to set either Library or Browse as the default that is displayed when the Music tab is first tapped.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
how to do it ?