Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Taken by surprise on Friday the 13th...
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
(07-15-2018, 12:30 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 07:06 PM)derekr Wrote: +1 for a quicker way to go straight to Browse. Never used Library. Gave it a shot for 48 hours with 4.2 in order to assess it but prefer the Browse option. Not the end of the world as you can still get to browse via Music but I’d like the option to go straight to browse with one button rather than having to go through Music. 

Like 4.2 Tim - nice job.

Hi,

Before I release the update, if you want to try Browse as a default on initial page load, refresh or return from the Configs then add the code block below thats in italics right under the bolded line at the beginning of the file /var/www/js/scripts-panels.js

jQuery(document).ready(function($) { 'use strict';

// r43a
$('.library-panel-btn').removeClass('active');
$('.browse-panel-btn').addClass('active');
$('#open-library-panel').html('<a href="#browse-panel" class="open-library-panel" data-toggle="tab">Music</a>');

// load session vars

-Tim

Works for me :-)  Thanks a bunch.
----------
bob
Thanks for confirming :-)

The full implementation will be a dropdown on the Customize screen titled:

Music tab default [ ]
- Browse
- Library

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim,

Many thanks for the quick browse fix.

I have a lot of audio files (>4gb), most of which are not tagged properly because I'm disorganised and for that you can read lazy.
So, having the browse tab back is the most convenient way for me to navigate through stuff.

The quick fix worked wonderfully.

Again, Many Thanks
Alistair
(07-15-2018, 12:30 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 07:06 PM)derekr Wrote: +1 for a quicker way to go straight to Browse. Never used Library. Gave it a shot for 48 hours with 4.2 in order to assess it but prefer the Browse option. Not the end of the world as you can still get to browse via Music but I’d like the option to go straight to browse with one button rather than having to go through Music. 

Like 4.2 Tim - nice job.

Hi,

Before I release the update, if you want to try Browse as a default on initial page load, refresh or return from the Configs then add the code block below thats in italics right under the bolded line at the beginning of the file /var/www/js/scripts-panels.js

jQuery(document).ready(function($) { 'use strict';

// r43a
$('.library-panel-btn').removeClass('active');
$('.browse-panel-btn').addClass('active');
$('#open-library-panel').html('<a href="#browse-panel" class="open-library-panel" data-toggle="tab">Music</a>');

// load session vars

-Tim

Thanks, this little mod works well for me. It is practically required for the way I wish to use moOde. I was a little skeptical about the new panel layout but with this mod it looks like it will work for me and I may even venture to say I approve of the changes! Wink