Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

6.4.2 utterly convinced it's up-to-date...
I go and click the "CHECK for software update" on System Config and get told it's up-to-date. It's been doing that for quite some time - so many releases have passed me by :-( 

Having recovered from the sense of betrayal one always feels when a partner in a relationship is dishonest, I've checked and I can ping google.com from the Raspi3 so I'm assuming it can access the internet OK. Nothing stands out in Moode.log.

Is there something I can do to light a fire under it, or should I go for a complete re-install?
You can always check moodeaudio.org to find out the current version. Or catch Tim on Twitter, etc.

And, yes, you have to do a completely new install to jump from 6.5.1 to 6.7.1.

Regards,
Kent
(08-12-2020, 06:52 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: You can always check moodeaudio.org to find out the current version. Or catch Tim on Twitter, etc.

And, yes, you have to do a completely new install to jump from 6.5.1 to 6.7.1.

Regards,
Kent

Didn't want to do full install if I didn't need to. I'd been meaning to check the version on the site for some time, but had a series of distractions, some good, some bad and had only just got around to actually looking at the site to see the rest of the world was on 6.7.* 

Thanks for the confirmation.

regards

Steve