Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Filtered views persistence
Hi,

I discovered moOde at the beginning of this pandemic situation and it has been an awesome way to rediscover my music collection. Thanks for all!

Now my moOde machine is the center of all my music collection, but coming from a Mediamonkey library with a collections organizational approach, I have had to redesign my library to adapt to moOde.

Now I use a small subset of generic genres, Classical, Pop-Rock, Jazz, Ambient · Minimalism..., as a sort of collections, and I select the desired genre + album view to browse/listen a subset of albums. I even use personalized genres with emojis, as "Classical ❤️" or "Classical ⭐", as a way to mark new albums or most loved ones. I attach a screenshot with an example.

What I've found is that every time the web UI is refreshed, with refresh option, refreshing browser, returning from configuration pages, between sessions..., the filtered genre or artist does not persist and I end up with the whole library loaded, forcing me to change again to tag view, selecting the genre and changing to album view.

It would be nice that the library filtering options as genre, artist, recently added, search album..., could persist, the same way that the current album/song persists even between sessions.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)