Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Web UI / playlist issue
Code:
Does screen saver activate on your mobile? It's not supposed to activate on mobiles.

No, just by setting Automatic Display to 1 minute (or any other value) in appearance option, and i can repro the issue with playlist on mobile or the one discribe here on windows, no need for the screen saver to actually appear.:
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...0#pid19120

If i set to never, then both issues are gone instantly.
I'm still not able to repro the issues with playlist or time display. I did put some debug code in certain sections and did not notice anything unusual.

If it's some sort of bug I'm not seeing it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Strange, maybe i miss a step, or problem does not occur on apple environment, well anyway, I'm pretty happy now, the playlist problem bothered me for a long time !
If I can find some time I'll try to repro on an Android device or two.

Regards,
Kent
OK, so I've tested the playlist issue with Google Chrome (85.04183.81) and Mozille Firefox (80.1.2) on my Google Pixel 3a phone (Android 10).

I have been able to repro the odd behavior when the m>Appearance>CoverView>Automatic Display is enabled. Here's a screen capture from Chrome:

[Image: wJPPEBq.png]

The new privacy features in Firefox thwarted my first attempt at a screen capture so I won't bother. 

Both browsers revert to expected behavior when the Automatic Display setting is changed back to "never".

As it happens, I've repro'ed the time display issue too.

The difference between the two browsers is that countdown timer in the lower left corner. In Chrome it is persistent; in Firefox it winks on and off as TookaFace described. I'm not sure I have the stamina to track this down through a mobile browser (been there; have the emotional scars to show it; don't want to do it again).

Regards,
Kent
I'm able to repro. B4 I wasn't tapping on anything, just swiping up.

I see where the bug is and so it will be fixed for upcoming moOde 7.

Thanks for staying on this one :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Cool ! Thanks