Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Rspberry 7" touchsreen problem
Photo 
Hi everybody.
I just installed the 7" official touchscreen for the raspberry.

I see on the display all the commands executed at boot, but after that, the screen remains "black", and Moode UI is NOT shown.

In configure/system I activated  "Local UI Display" and "LCD update engine"
[Image: LocalDisplayConfig.jpg]

Do you have any idea how I could further debug this?

Thanks
franz

--------------------
EDIT: I was using an older version of Moode (6.1 I believe...) , updated to 6.7.1 and it now works! Sorry for the "noise".
IIRC the Pi Touch does not support rotation.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-02-2020, 12:08 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: IIRC the Pi Touch does not support rotation.

Hi Tim, sorry to disagree, I had to rotate my official Pi 7" Touchscreen and I have the same config as Franz, except for an additional setup called "Wake display on play".

And it works properly.
I have a pi4 with the official touchscreen.

Kind regards,
Renaud

EDIT : I just saw the edit from Franz saying it worked with the latest image, but it did work for me with all the images I used (from 6.5.2).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Got it. Good info and problem solved :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-02-2020, 02:39 PM)zazouboy Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 12:08 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: IIRC the Pi Touch does not support rotation.

Hi Tim, sorry to disagree, I had to rotate my official Pi 7" Touchscreen and I have the same config as Franz, except for an additional setup called "Wake display on play".

And it works properly.
I have a pi4 with the official touchscreen.

Kind regards,
Renaud

EDIT : I just saw the edit from Franz saying it worked with the latest image, but it did work for me with all the images I used (from 6.5.2).

I was on a much older version (6.1), so it was a good occasion to upgrade to 6.7.1!
Regarding the rotation, I was initially disappointed, thinking that I had to re-mount the frame and everything.... so it was a pleasant surprise to find the ability to set-up a 180 degree rotation in Moode config.... and that worked flawlessly!
Thanks again to everybody