Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hide Volume Knob
Hello Tim,
It would be nice ta have an option to hide volume knob when volume contrôle is set to "disable". It take space on small display so maybe it could free some space.
Is there anyway to get rid of it by now with the new adaptive display ?
BTW : thk for this nice work
Rasptouch case with RPI3 + I2C 16x2 screen and IR port
Audiophonics I-Sabre V2.1 DAC ES9023 TCXO
What size display are you referring to ?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Th 7" raspberry official touch display
Hi,

I'm not sure what removing the volume knob would accomplish on Pi-Touch. What would the empty space be used for?

See attached screen shot.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
I was more on a redesign like no more knobs moving play pause shuffle repeat buttons and a strait progress bar.
Redesign would be warranted if the current design looked really bad or functioned poorly. I'm not seeing either of these two characteristics in the current UI on Pi-Touch. At least for me, it looks good and is easy to use.
Enjoy the Music!
(07-15-2018, 03:23 PM)BlackSmile Wrote: Hello Tim,
It would be nice ta have an option to hide volume knob when volume contrôle is set to "disable". It take space on small display so maybe it could free some space.

I even more think it would be nice to not only hide the volume knob but also the time knob when
listening to Radio stations. It would give more space for the playlist and you could use a larger font.

Michael
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
(07-16-2018, 11:59 AM)JST1963 Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 07:55 AM)bifi1960 Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 03:23 PM)BlackSmile Wrote: Hello Tim,

I even more think it would be nice to not only hide the volume knob but also the time knob when
listening to Radio stations. It would give more space for the playlist and you could use a larger font.

Michael

How about this: no volume knob, no time knob…

[Image: 8bej8bgmi4jy1.jpg]

And when you're listening to a radio station, what would you need a playlist for?

J

To change the station?  When I'm listening to the radio via Moode, that's precisely what I use the visible playlist for.

Phil

Hi moOde fans,
 :@