Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 4.2 Accent Colour on Panel Buttons
Is there a way to make the panel buttons ( radio | music | playback ) be filled with the accent colour rather than the silver/grey?

I use the accent colour to quickly (at a glance) identify which of my players I have open in front of me.

Previously there was a lot of accent colour displayed on screen. Now due to the change in the panel button format there is very little. In fact with a blank playlist and volume at zero there is hardly any. 

Perhaps a bit of a niche request only useful for those who use more than one moOde player but it helps usability for me.

Other than that loving 4.2! So far tests are very positive.
Bluetooth works now which is great for those times I want to stream to my portable speakers (cooking mo(O)de!).
And Squeezelite finally works the way I want it to, sitting dormant most of the time and responding properly to power on/off commands from the server. This is great for those weekend morning when I desire multi-room audio and much less faff than switching on a laptop and using itunes. (Also I don't want to itunes)
Hi,

One of our goals with moOde 4 series UI is to create a clean, open look with less emphasis on big colored buttons.

Whats the usage scenario where you have multiple players open without playlists loaded and volume at 0?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I suppose such a usage scenario would present itself rarely, now that you make me think about it!

I think praise is in order for the progress you've made with the UI, I think it's very good indeed. I've come to like it immediately which is not normally the case. The new layout, the more minimal feel, it's all working very well.

On a somewhat related note, would I be correct in assuming the file /var/www/v4-apple-touch-icon.png is responsible for the "app" icon when you save the UI to the home screen from safari in iOS?
Yes, I think its the one that is used when saving to Home Screen.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
@FizzyTea   "Is there a way to make the panel buttons ( radio | music | playback ) be filled with the accent colour rather than the silver/grey?

I use the accent colour to quickly (at a glance) identify which of my players I have open in front of me."

Could you give each player a different background using the customise function...? ;-)
----------
bob
(07-18-2018, 09:01 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: @FizzyTea   "Is there a way to make the panel buttons ( radio | music | playback ) be filled with the accent colour rather than the silver/grey?

I use the accent colour to quickly (at a glance) identify which of my players I have open in front of me."

Could you give each player a different background using the customise function...?  ;-)

Yeah I thought of that (eventually), there are definitely some options as is.
If you didn't want to change from the stock theme you could create a background using the colour picker to duplicate the stock Moode one....then add a colour dot or number somewhere (maybe below the single/consume/repeat icons) for each players background....?

'1' in green.    '2' in blue.    '3' in chartreuse......   maybe not chartreuse... ;-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

----------
bob