Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Resume MPD issues
Sad 
Hi

I hope you are all healthy and fine

I just upgraded from 6.5.2 to 6.7.1 ( fresh install )

Spotify renderer enabled with Resume MPD set to YES

1 Play a Radio Channel
2 Launch Spotify App and Play a track
3 Connect MoOde Spotify 
4 Stop playing Track on Spotify 

Normal behavior should be last radio channel I was playing must resume to play ( at least it was like this when I was using 6.5.2 ) 

instead 

If I go to MoOde home screen I see „Spotify Active“ and „Disconnect“
Even if I disconnect, MPD does not resume

Any help appreciated
Hey,

For the first one, the librespot's behavior changed, to honor the resume, you have to disconnect, not stopping track.
I can't say if it's intended or not.

For the second one, Tim already fixed this for the next version.
Thanks.

Hmm   Dodgy  librespot did not make good decision then. Is there anyway to change this behavior without rolling back ?

TookaFaceHey,

For the first one, the librespot's behavior changed, to honor the resume, you have to disconnect, not stopping track.

AFAIK, you can't change this behavior, but you probably can use the librespot binary from 6.5.2 (/usr/local/bin/librepost) to 6.7.1
(10-27-2020, 08:45 PM)cereyanlimusiki Wrote: Thanks.

Hmm   Dodgy  librespot did not make good decision then. Is there anyway to change this behavior without rolling back ?

TookaFaceHey,

(10-27-2020, 09:13 PM)TookaFace Wrote: AFAIK, you can't change this behavior, but you probably can use the librespot binary from 6.5.2 (/usr/local/bin/librepost) to 6.7.1

this extra step "disconnecting" is quite annoying it requires me to go to home page of moODe everytime if I stream spotiyf

@TookaFace Do you know what is the exact change on librespot causing this new behaviour ? or what is it for ?
When i say disconnect, im talking about from the Spotify APP, not from moOde.

Just select your phone from Spotify APP, and MPD should resume.