Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Folder's track order
Hello,
Is it possible to change the folders track list order? Now first ordered by album, but in my folders there are tracks with different albums (I wouldn't like to delete from track info), but I'd like to see tracks in filename order or track name - artist order, especially when adding to queue to play.
On my other devices tracks are always in filename order, except this player Sad
Thanks,
Imre
I'm not sure what you mean. Tracks are listed in track number order based on the Track tag.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thumbs Down 
(10-30-2020, 07:03 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean. Tracks are listed in track number order based on the Track tag.

There are compilation folders without track number (I wouldn't like to manage and add to hundreds of compilation folders' tracks)...
I'd like to see these in track title or filename order:

playing in car with poweramp and other players, playing with node2i (bluos), playing with squeezebox, playing with heos, the similar folder's tracks order are the same, except moodeaudio (copied the similar folders to pendrive connected to rpi), but I'd like to use this either...

sometimes I add tracks to these compilation folders and I wouldn't like to overwrite all of the tracks' track number, I'd like to simply listen in alphabetical filename or track title order like on other devices...
usually I search a track in the playing queue (after added a compilation (contains a lot of tracks) folder's tracks) by track title, but hard to find that with this album order (visible on the attached picture)...

So the truck number order is OK, but the second order (with same or missing track number) why is the album order?
You will have to use another player for folder based compilations but possibly the new Library filtering in upcoming moOde 7 will work since it supports filtering by any part of the path.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-30-2020, 07:42 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: You will have to use another player for folder based compilations but possibly the new Library filtering in upcoming moOde 7 will work since it supports filtering by any part of the path.

I think the main/first track number order is OK, but the second/third order sould be changed from album order... (this doesn't seem to be filtering but ordering problem)

I think this should be the order preferences: 1. track number 2. track title 3. track artist 4. track album... It would be perfect, even if could be set this order preference...

thanks for dealing with this problem!
(10-30-2020, 07:03 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean. Tracks are listed in track number order based on the Track tag.

Please watch the attached picture: those track are without track number, but ordered with album name (by second order preference)... and not in random order...

Please watch the attached picture above: those track are without track number, but ordered with album name (by second order preference)... and not in random order...