Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Restarting renderers etc.
Is there a good reason for being required to confirm the restart of the renderers etc with an extra click on 'Restart' or 'Cancel'?
I'm finding that I quite often have to restart the UPnP renderer when I'm using Tidal/Kazoo with Moode and it gets ever so slightly tiresome.  Dodgy
It's best practice to have confirmation dialogs whenever restarting things.

I haven't really been following this issue. Can you summarize whats going on that requires the renderer to be restarted?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-12-2020, 11:32 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: It's best practice to have confirmation dialogs whenever restarting things.

I haven't really been following this issue. Can you summarize whats going on that requires the renderer to be restarted?

When using Kazoo on my Macbook to send Tidal to Moode I usually have to restart the UPnP renderer in Moode (on first boot of Moode) before Kazoo connects. Bringing up the artwork in Moode usually requires another UPnP restart. I think it's most likely to be a Kazoo issue rather than a Moode one. It seems that Linn have a reputation for great hardware but poor software.