Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Album list all showing same cover
Hello; bear with me as I learn my way through the forum...

I'm using Moode as a local server/player before I move to add any other players. I want to use the HDMI (web) interface, and it seems to be functioning OK, except that in the library "Tag" view, all of the albums listed in the far right (Album) column show up with the same image. If I click on one of the albums, the playlist shows the correct image, but the Album list continues to show everything with the same incorrect image.

I've tried playing with the settings, but this behaviour doesn't change. Any ideas?

One oddity I've also noticed while trying to reset things, in Library Config, if I regenerate the Album cover thumbnail cache, I can't tell if/when it finishes, but "VIEW STATUS" seems to always say "Done: 2 albums processed". I'm not seeing two album covers, just the one (for the artist last on the list ... ZZ Top)
Michael

RPi4 —> HiFiBerry DAC+ —> Rotel RA01 —> Celestion DL8
I had put all tracks into one folder. When I restructured the tree to put each album into its own folder, the correct covers showed up as expected.
Michael

RPi4 —> HiFiBerry DAC+ —> Rotel RA01 —> Celestion DL8