Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 4.2 update 2018-07-18
Smile 
Hi,

There is an in-place update available for moOde 4.2. It must be run from the command line via SSH. Details are in the Forum Announcement section. http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=323

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-19-2018, 01:52 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

There is an in-place update available for moOde 4.2. It must be run from the command line via SSH. Details are in the Forum Announcement section. http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=323

-Tim

Thumbs up on the Music tab default setting.

I know you folks are tearing your hair trying to get the css stuff just right. 

Before and after testing shows the station info in the Radio tab is more legible now in Chrome browsers on my Linux desktop, and my iPad 9.7 and Nexus 6P phones in portrait mode. Nice.

On the desktop and on my iPad 9.7 in landscape mode, however, the rows are now so close that two-line text info nearly bleeds into the icon on the next row (especially so in the desktop browser). Don't have a local LCD display but I'm wondering if this would be true on it as well.

The display is now just plain funky on the Nexus 6P in landscape mode (forgive the accidental Ring overlay in the capture). 

[Image: okSdFE9.png]
@TheOldPresbyope see if the line at like #198 of panels.css or nearby says something like:

.db-icon.db-song.db-browse.db-action img {width:100px;}

If so then changing the width to 65% should fix it, if it’s already 65% then I’ll look at it later. :p
(07-19-2018, 04:14 PM)swizzle Wrote: @TheOldPresbyope see if the line at like #198 of panels.css or nearby says something like:

.db-icon.db-song.db-browse.db-action img {width:100px;}

If so then changing the width to 65% should fix it, if it’s already 65% then I’ll look at it later. :p

Hi, @swizzle

Yes, the width was fixed at 100px (line 192), but doesn't your change address a different issue? I was seeing the rows of radio icons/text overlapping vertically on my Nexus 6P in landscape mode. Changing the width parameter to 65% doesn't affect this. On the other hand, it does appear to fix the Music tab issue where the block of track info is displaced below the album art and slightly overlaps the album art column.

I suspect landscape mode on phones may be a lost cause. I test it only because it's there.

Regards,
Kent
Because of how img works the width also sets the height there so if you restrict it to 65% of the parent element then it should get smaller in all dimensions but I’ll look at it later tonight, there might be some small screen specific stuff in moode.css.
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
Hi Johan,

Very odd. What is the output from the command below?

Code:
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "select param,value from cfg_system where id='29' or param='feat_bitmask'"

Question1: are these changes already available if you start from scratch, or do you always have to do the update?
Yes, the update always has to be applied. The Builder won't incorporate the updates until moOde 4.3 is released.. 

Question2: I assume that the solution to the CSS problems regarding the width of the cover art are not part of this update?
Right

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
Hi moOde fans,
Looks ok. Could be stale Browser cache for the modals (popup's). Try refreshing Browser while the Customize popup is open.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
Hi moOde fans,