Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: File or folder location
Hi you !

Always happy with my moode player. It's really what I wanted (but I can't wait for the 7 realease)

I'm currently working on tagging my musical base (almost 80% are well tagged but there are some oddities in the display in moode that will be corrected with the full tagged version (lot of work but the reward will be great))

so I looked for a way to see (when I fall on an oddity in moode) where this file come from so I can open the folder rapidely in my tag software.

May be I didn't look in the good place but I couldn't find any information on the file location (ex : Z:/Music/Artist/01-Song.flac)

is there a way to do that or would it be an idea fon a future version ? 

Tell me !

Thanks !
Click the song in Tag view and then Track info from the menu. You can also play the song and then Menu. Audio info.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-11-2020, 01:25 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Click the song in Tag view and then Track info from the menu. You can also play the song and then Menu. Audio info.

I was certain it'll be something obvious...

When you look too much at something, you miss what you're looking for...  Big Grin

Thanks Tim!