Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Update 4.1 -> 4.2 is not working
When you loaded stretch lite to your uSD card, did you add the ssh folder? This enables SSH and hence Putty access. User and password before initiating the mosbuild are Pi and raspberry, once mosbuild is started password is changed to moodeaudio.
Ok, I simply put an ssh file with no extension in the root of the boot folder, no ssh is enabled! thanks
At the end I was able to install 4.2 and the 4.2 update. It took more or less one hour, but I catch some problems during the usage. At first, no way to run the startup scripts (one for the OLED display, the other one for the Mauseberry board). I repeat the same steps made with 4.1, but with no good result. Second, I experiment frequently disconnections from the network (I use ethernet connection, no Wi-Fi). Third, I had refresh issues on the web browser (I tipically use Chrome). After a couple of hours of tentatives, I switch back to 4.1 and all start to work perfectly.
Maybe I miss some steps during the installation, or some package was not correctly installed....
Waiting for a 4.2 ISO.... :-)

Andrea
(07-28-2018, 09:23 PM)mancio61 Wrote: Waiting for a 4.2 ISO.... :-)

Andrea

You will have a long wait then.
(07-28-2018, 09:49 PM)Tkr001 Wrote:

Andrea

uhm... I don't think so... :-)
(07-29-2018, 10:40 AM)mancio61 Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 09:49 PM)Tkr001 Wrote:

Andrea

uhm... I don't think so... :-)

You can of course create your own ISO from your own installed system, but you won't get them via the project, Tim has reiterated this many times.  I'm still on 4.1, it sounds great to me so I won't be updating any time soon but if I do in future it will be to a spare SD card so I can swap back easily in the event of a problem.