Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Just my imagination...
Lightbulb 
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
lol, no tears need be shed.

1. I know @swizzle likes certain visual effects
2. CV was mainly geared for running on a second display but the single display usage scenario would benefit by having some tucked away play controls and maybe even a Playlist
3 - 5. Generally we want to keep CoverView simple and uncluttered so the album art takes center stage

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi moOde fans,
Not on CV but hidden away behind a \/ button. Something like that. We won't know till we code and see whether its cool or not so cool.
Enjoy the Music!
Hi moOde fans,
Hi moOde fans,
That makes sense. Good one for @swizzle :-)
Enjoy the Music!
Hi moOde fans,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;-)

The default cover is designed to be neutral thus no orange oO's but it does let some of the background bleed through. See attached screenshots.

You can somewhat control how the default cover looks by adding a dark background image and playing around with the Alpha blend on Customize. CoverView defaults to .75 opacity which is pretty dark. This is so the cover art really pops. @swizzle has some pretty cool adaptive stuff for CoverView that we are testing so WIP :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
Quote:Whenever an album is selected, you can see it's thumbnail on the left bottom corner. When this album contains a lot of tracks you can scroll down in this tracklist. But then the thumbnail also moves up. Wouldn't it be a lot nicer to leave the album cover art where it is while scrolling down the tracklist?

I always feel like the bad cop lol.

It’s a nice idea and would work for most landscape displays and if I was making an iPad app or whatever that’s how I’d have done it but we have a web ui without a fixed screen size and have to consider situations where the display doesn’t fit the cover art + album info. So we could scroll both sections separately or try to shrink the cover section to fit but 1) gross and 2) it’s easier and more elegant to just scroll everything.