Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Just my imagination...
Oh I forgot to mention. Have a look at the screenshot of the full UI in my earlier post and check out the Heart icon in the button bar beneath the volume control.

A really nice Favorites feature has been implemented for the next moOde update and even tho @swizzle is a bad cop, he contrib'd the feature so he is also a good cop ;-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi moOde fans,
 :@
(07-24-2018, 11:31 PM)swizzle Wrote: ...

I always feel like the bad cop lol.

It’s a nice idea and would work for most landscape displays and if I was making an iPad app or whatever that’s how I’d have done it but we have a web ui without a fixed screen size and have to consider situations where the display doesn’t fit the cover art + album info. So we could scroll both sections separately or try to shrink the cover section to fit but 1) gross and 2) it’s easier and more elegant to just scroll everything.

I don't think most of us appreciate just how hard a problem this is. Not only do @swizzle and @Tim Curtis have to deal with the landscape/portrait dichotomy but also with differing screen geometries/aspect ratios. As a kicker there are at least four different browser layout engines in play---Trident, EdgeHTML (fork of Trident), Webkit, Blink (fork of Webkit), and Gecko. The browser developers all swear they are fully compatible but niggley differences keep cropping up.

Glad it's them and not me Rolleyes
lol.

FYI another improvement coming in the next update is a really nice refinement of the mobile layout from @swizzle  that provides a roomier playback view so the play controls can be more easily accessed  :-)

The Playlist appears only when scrolling up. Tapping the Playback btn returns to the full Playback view and tapping the Song title scrolls to the Playlist item same as the current mobile UI.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub