Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.0 support thread
Hi,

Post all bug reports and questions concerning moOde 7.0.0 in this thread. Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hello, it seems that RPi headphone audio is not working. It has been worked in 6.7.1, but in 7.0.0 there is no sound. The audio info of the playing track shows RPi HDMI1. And before anyone comment about that the quality of the RPi headphones output..., I have a nice HiFiBerry DAC HD2, but I can't use it because it is not and probably won't be supported.
Thank you
I've downloaded 7.0.0, written it to SD card with Etcher and installed it in my USBridge Sig but so far I've been unable to establish an ethernet connection to the player.
Version 6.7.1 still works OK.
(12-18-2020, 08:42 PM)jurel Wrote: Hello, it seems that RPi headphone audio is not working. It has been worked in 6.7.1, but in 7.0.0 there is no sound. The audio info of the playing track shows RPi HDMI1.
Thank you

You need to tell us a lot more detail about your physical setup and your configuration of moOde 7.0.0.

No problems here. Just now I'm listening to Klipsch wired headphones plugged straight into the Pi Headphone Jack on an RPi3A+ running moOde 7.0.0.

Regards,
Kent
(12-18-2020, 06:30 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

Post all bug reports and questions concerning moOde 7.0.0 in this thread. Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim

Can not seem to load Ver 7.0  on Allo Usbridge Signature ver 6.7.1 was loading fine seems to hang on a black screen or this screen attached
flashed card a few times no go same card works on Pi3B+
anyone else have this issue ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-18-2020, 09:08 PM)jonners Wrote: I've downloaded 7.0.0, written it to SD card with Etcher and installed it in my USBridge Sig but so far I've been unable to establish an ethernet connection to the player.

Ethernet with 7.0.0 and Pi3B+ connects OK but still not with USBridge Sig.
(12-18-2020, 09:08 PM)jonners Wrote: I've downloaded 7.0.0, written it to SD card with Etcher and installed it in my USBridge Sig but so far I've been unable to establish an ethernet connection to the player.

same here Ver7 not loading
(12-18-2020, 08:42 PM)jurel Wrote: Hello, it seems that RPi headphone audio is not working. It has been worked in 6.7.1, but in 7.0.0 there is no sound. The audio info of the playing track shows RPi HDMI1. And before anyone comment about that the quality of the RPi headphones output..., I have a nice HiFiBerry DAC HD2, but I can't use it because it is not and probably won't be supported.
Thank you

Open MPD Config and set Audio output to "Pi Headohone jack"
Enjoy the Music!
(12-18-2020, 09:32 PM)Gabster 2000 Wrote:

-Tim

Can not seem to load Ver 7.0  on Allo Usbridge Signature ver 6.7.1 was loading fine seems to hang on a black screen or this screen attached

Very odd. Allo verified the pre-release image worked on their end with 32 and 64 bit kernel and there has been no change in the kernel in the GA release image.

I'll follow up with them to see if they can assist in troubleshooting.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(12-18-2020, 09:54 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 09:32 PM)Gabster 2000 Wrote:

-Tim

Very odd. Allo verified the pre-release image worked on their end with 32 and 64 bit kernel and there has been no change in the kernel in the GA release image.

I'll follow up with them to see if they can assist in troubleshooting.

-Tim

Thanks Tim Appreciate the effort