Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

upnp volume control
Hello, I am not a super tech savvy person and have set up moode to use on my raspberry pi 4b. I am trying to set it up to stream to it through bubbleupnp. So far, I just have openhome services turned on and noticed that I cannot adjust the volume in bubbleupnp and that the volume from moode is stuck at 50. If I switch to software volume control, I simply get no sound. I have seen this issue raised months back with no response, so I'm hoping someone can help me out this time around.
(12-23-2020, 03:29 PM)poodytang Wrote: Hello, I am not a super tech savvy person and have set up moode to use on my raspberry pi 4b. I am trying to set it up to stream to it through bubbleupnp. So far, I just have openhome services turned on and noticed that I cannot adjust the volume in bubbleupnp and that the volume from moode is stuck at 50. If I switch to software volume control, I simply get no sound. I have seen this issue raised months back with no response, so I'm hoping someone can help me out this time around.

1. Set the volume to "Hardware" or "Software" in the Moode Config Settings
2. Start playback. It is muted, as you say.
3. Go back into the Moode interface (not the Bubble UPnP app) and, on the playback screen, you will see a volume control. Once you have increased the volume, even slightly, then you can use the Android device controls to increase volume.