Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide where can I derive information that GUI is up and running
I am devising a scheme where my lighted power button will flash during the boot process and go solid when the GUI is up and running.  Is there somewhere that I can extract this information and use it to control my GPIO output?  I originally thought of using the watchdog start as a trigger, but it seems that that is too early in the process.  Any suggestions?
Do you need to detect when a client is actually connected to moOde or do you need to detect when moOde startup processing is complete (client connections can be accepted)?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-04-2021, 05:49 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do you need to detect when a client is actually connected to moOde or do you need to detect when moOde startup processing is complete (client connections can be accepted)?

Thank you for responding Tim: Yes, I am trying to detect when MoOde is ready to accept connections.

Kent
Run the query below. If it returns '1' then startup has completed.

Code:
moodeutl -q "select value from cfg_system where param='wrkready'"
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-04-2021, 06:53 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Run the query below. If it returns '1' then startup has completed.

Code:
moodeutl -q "select value from cfg_system where param='wrkready'"

Thanks Tim:  Looks like that should work for me.

Kent