Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Distorted non-square cover art when played on iPhone
Hi!

I noticed that when controlling Moode through a browser on an iPhone (Xs), during music play a cover art that is not square gets stretched into a square, resulting in a distorted/unpleasant look. I wish this could be fixed so that a cover art maintains its original dimensional ratio as it is resized to fit the dedicated space.

Kind regards.

Viktor
Whats the viewport size for an Xs?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(01-15-2021, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whats the viewport size for an Xs?

375x812

I am attaching an example of how a non-square cover art appears correctly in library display mode versus being stretched in the media play display.

Regards.

Viktor

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-15-2021, 07:15 PM)vyenibahar Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whats the viewport size for an Xs?

375x812

I am attaching an example of how a non-square cover art appears correctly in library display mode versus being stretched in the media play display.

Regards.

Viktor

It's not right in either view because its a DVD cover. Notice how the controls in Album view are hanging outside the image.

Here's a square version of it that should work fine. You can find them on the net or just use your favorite image editor to add some canvas on the sides and fill with an appropriate color.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub