Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide How to configure 'switch off' the album art?
Hello there Smile
Does anyone know how to configure 'switch off' the album art display? (Basically, Is it possible?)
Recently, I upgraded my moode car audio system connected with iphone SE (wifi-AP) into latest 4.2.
Old version of moode doesn't display the album art on my "narrow" iphone, but...
What exactly is the issue?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-23-2018, 05:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What exactly is the issue?

Tim, Thank you for your response. Big Grin
My question is...
Is it possible to 'toggle' to simple webUI (like moode 2.x)?
I'm now using my moode in the car audio and portable headphone amplifier (for jogging).
For this purpose, "simple webUI" is suitable for operate that have only cueing, volume dials (not 'small cueing bar')
and large buttons (e.g. play, stop, forward).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Ken,

Something like "Simple UI" would be very cool but I don't think moOde project has enough resources to code and support these really nice edge cases.

Maybe someday :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim
Thank you anyway for considering my inquiry. (I'm going to use 2.x with lirc for car audio system.)

BTW, I would like to introduce another cool moOde players w. headphone amplifiers (HPA) and enclosures made by Mr. JINSON and his friends. I'm using his TDA1543 or TDA1387 rpi zero moOde HPAs for jogging.

His twitter (translation by google):
https://translate.google.com/translate?s...&edit-text=