Thank you for your donation!

PeppyMeter and moOde
(09-22-2021, 09:04 PM)fdealexa Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 12:37 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whenever you create or update a systemd unit you need to ether run the command below or reboot so systemd picks up the change.

Code:
sudo systemctl daemon-reload

@Tim Curtis
Hello Tim,  
Of course you are right, but everything is reported in the GITHUB that Pranjal is following, in particular in the section: Creation of scripts & service .
Thank you very much and best regards,
Francesco
Hi , did a reflash of the memory card .. followed all procedures and Peppymeter is up and running. the roadblock I hit was in configuring scripts. the error is as below
pi@moode:~ $ sudo systemctl daemon-reload 
pi@moode:~ $ sudo systemctl enable peppymeter.service
Failed to enable unit: File peppymeter.service: Bad message                (This is what is stopping me from moving ahead)
(02-10-2021, 03:04 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello everybody,
as suggested by @TheOldPresbyope I wish to open a new thread related to the use of PeppyMeter, a software VU Meter, in the moOde environment.

For more info on PeppyMeter, please have a look to: : PeppyMeter.doc.

The current state is that I'm trying to run PeppyMeter on moOde; and thanks to a consistent help come from two guys in the "diyAudio Forum" (thanks to them again) as you can see (attached), now it also works together with mpd_oled ... but with some issues.
Please be free to ask any question.
Best regards to all of you,
Francesco

Also Francesco, have the issues with mpd_oled and peppymeter running together been sorted ?
Hello,
you can see a couple of example I am using. As you can noticed in both of the solution PeppyMeter and mpd_oled can run together.
Have you solved the problem of the service?
Let us know if you have any additional problem.
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco

4 Inch LCD + 2x1.3 Inch OLED

2 Buttons + 7 Inch TFT + 2x1.3 Inch OLED
(09-23-2021, 09:48 AM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello,
you can see a couple of example I am using. As you can noticed in both of the solution PeppyMeter and mpd_oled can run together.
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco

No not yet. Still stuck on the service front.  These links you shared I cant open. it says access denied.
(09-23-2021, 10:28 AM)Pranjal Wrote:
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco

No not yet. Still stuck on the service front.  These links you shared I cant open. it says access denied.

Hi Pranjal,
1. I have just tested the procedure reported in the section : Creation of scripts & service of the GITHUB containing all the instructions, and I do not have any problem: would you please test it, in detail the part related to Service creation and let us know if any problem?

2. I had a problem in sharing the videos, now it should be solved: would you please try and let me know?

3. the following is another implementation:

7 Inch TFT + 2.4 OLED + scope +2x1.3 Inch OLED

Thank you and best regards,
Francesco
(09-23-2021, 12:12 PM)fdealexa Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 10:28 AM)Pranjal Wrote:
Best regards and thanks,
Francesco

Hi Pranjal,
1. I have just tested the procedure reported in the section : Creation of scripts & service of the GITHUB containing all the instructions, and I do not have any problem: would you please test it, in detail the part related to Service creation and let us know if any problem?

2. I had a problem in sharing the videos, now it should be solved: would you please try and let me know?

3. the following is another implementation:

7 Inch TFT + 2.4 OLED + scope +2x1.3 Inch OLED

Thank you and best regards,
Francesco

Oh wow Fantastic. How do you manage to do it. It is absolutely stunning. I will get back to you where I got stuck. Best wishes and thank you so much for you help.
Hi Pranjal,
Thanks a lot for your positive comments.
Waiting for your additional test results. 
Best regards and thanks again,
Francesco