Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

6.7.1 Radio Channels Export for 7.0.1
Question 
Hi all

hope you are fine.

Can I use Radio Manager to export Radio Stations from v6.7.1 to import to a clean install 7.0.1 ?

Thanks
(02-12-2021, 02:24 PM)cereyanlimusiki Wrote: Hi all

hope you are fine.

Can I use Radio Manager to export Radio Stations from v6.7.1 to import to a clean install 7.0.1 ?

Thanks

No, but there's good news too. @bitlab has developed a superb stationmanager.py script which supersedes my own save/load scripts. The new script will be an integral part of moOde 7.1.0 but it can be used separately with previous releases.

If you're ok with manually copying scripts and data files between how computer and RPi and executing programs from the moOde command line, I can walk you through it.

Regards,
Kent
(02-12-2021, 02:51 PM)@TheOldPresbyope This would be great Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 02:24 PM)cereyanlimusiki Wrote: Hi all

hope you are fine.

Thanks

No, but there's good news too. @bitlab has developed a superb stationmanager.py script which supersedes my own save/load scripts. The new script will be an integral part of moOde 7.1.0 but it can be used separately with previous releases.

If you're ok with manually copying scripts and data files between how computer and RPi and executing programs from the moOde command line, I can walk you through it.

Regards,
Kent