Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

issue with Qobuz (and Tidal)
Hi,
i'm trying to make work Qobuz and Tidal on Moode 7.0.1 (my goal is to have Qobuz, trying together for now)
I configured MPD services but not working. Im sure account user/password is correct.

Issue #1
CANNOT STREAM FROM MOODE DEFAULT HOMEPAGE
I cannot see Qobuz or Tidal streaming services on library default page. How can i do it?

Issue #2
CANNOT USE LINN KAZOO OR BUBBLEUPNP TO STREAM
Installed Linn kazoo and BuubleUPNP on  my smartphone to strem Qobuz abd Tidal (because cannot see them in Moode Llibrary homepage).
Wehn i open Linn Kazoo i have this error:

Feb 12 20:49:33 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[1604]: :2Confusedrc/mpdcli.cxx:1047::MPDCli::getQueueSongs: mpd_list_queue_meta failed
Feb 12 20:49:33 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[1604]: :2Confusedrc/ohplaylist.cxx:188::OHPlaylist::makeIdArray: getQueueData failed.metacache size 52

When try a serach on Qobuz i have this error:

Feb 12 20:57:56 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: [Qobuz/RawApi][[NOTICE]] URI /user/login POST PARAMS: {'username': 'simone.messina@gmail.com', 'password': '***'} HEADERS: {'x-app-id': '285473059'}

Feb 12 20:57:56 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: [Qobuz/RawApi][[ERROR]] Bad Request (code=400)
Feb 12 20:57:56 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: url=http://www.qobuz.com/api.json/0.2/user/login
Feb 12 20:57:56 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: params=['username: simone.messina@gmail.com', 'password: ***']

With Tidal i have this error

Feb 12 21:00:27 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: :2:libupnpp/device/device.cxx:446::UpnpDevice: Action failed:  code 801

Feb 12 21:00:27 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: :2Confusedrc/ohcredentials.cxx:548::OHCredentials::Login: Id tidalhifi.com not found
Feb 12 21:00:27 Simoode-audio upmpdcli[18339]: :2:libupnpp/device/device.cxx:446::UpnpDevice: Action failed:  code 800

Someone could help me?

Here screenshot configuration

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15x33gvk...sp=sharing

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nXwxXRb...sp=sharing
EDIT UPnP Config and then enable UPnP Services and OpenHome services, top of the page.
Bubble UPnP should then work, provided you have enabled Tidal and Qobuz in the Bubble settings and entered your credentials.
To use Kazoo you may have to install the Kazoo Server and enable the OpenHome Renderer there.
@officialsm 

Quote:Issue #1
I cannot see Qobuz or Tidal streaming services on library default page. How can i do it?

Sorry, moOde is not a UPnP Control Point and you cannot see/use the services from its webUI.

Regards,
Kent
(02-12-2021, 08:31 PM)jonners Wrote: EDIT UPnP Config and then enable UPnP Services and OpenHome services, top of the page.
Bubble UPnP should then work, provided you have enabled Tidal and Qobuz in the Bubble settings and entered your credentials.
To use Kazoo you may have to install the Kazoo Server and enable the OpenHome Renderer there.

Thank you but not clear what I have to do. Could you explain better?
(02-12-2021, 08:58 PM)officialsm Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 08:31 PM)jonners Wrote: EDIT UPnP Config and then enable UPnP Services and OpenHome services, top of the page.

'EDIT UPnP Config' appears at the top of your first GoogleDrive attachment. If you click 'EDIT' you will be able to enter 'Yes' to the UPnP/AV and OpenHome Services at the top of the subsequent page.
You are using BubbbleUPnP on an Android phone or tablet? When I last used it I had to go into the settings to check Tidal and/or Qobuz and enter my login details.
I have found Kazoo to be OK on my Macbook, but very unreliable on an Android tablet.
I figured out a cheaper way to stream from Qobuz. I installed BubbleUPnP server in Raspberry Pi. The instruction is in BubbleUPnP's web site. Also need to install Java. Web page to configure BubbleUPnP server is moode:58050. The mobile App I use is Lumin because Lumin keeps the playlist and always delivery the next one; BubbleUPnP in Android does not work this way. However, Lumin is not trouble free. It has trouble to find the OpenHome renderer which has been created last time. So, I need to uncheck the already created OpenHome renderer and check it again. After a while, Lumin will find it. To play the whole album, tap and hold the album thumb nail image, wait for the pop up menu (icons) to select one of the icons.
https://www.luminmusic.com/support-app.html
The best user experience I have is to use Audirvana desktop software with Audirvana remote App on smart phone. However, Audirvana requires a PC to run its Windows or Mac software.
(02-12-2021, 09:29 PM)jonners Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 08:58 PM)officialsm Wrote:

'EDIT UPnP Config' appears at the top of your first GoogleDrive attachment. If you click 'EDIT' you will be able to enter 'Yes' to the UPnP/AV and OpenHome Services at the top of the subsequent page.
You are using BubbbleUPnP on an Android phone or tablet? When I last used it I had to go into the settings to check Tidal and/or Qobuz and enter my login details.
I have found Kazoo to be OK on my Macbook, but very unreliable on an Android tablet.

all done but still not working
(02-12-2021, 08:40 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @officialsm 

Quote:Issue #1

Sorry, moOde is not a UPnP Control Point and you cannot see/use the services from its webUI.

Regards,
Kent
Could you help me to make it work?
Have you selected the Moode Renderer in BubbleUPnP?
(02-13-2021, 03:33 PM)jonners Wrote: Have you selected the Moode Renderer in BubbleUPnP?

Yes done on my smartphone client. I put a custom name in order to better identify it.