Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide New User Guide
Hi -
I've searched for "user guide" and nothing relevant turned up - I'm a new user and find getting from the player to the queue to the library and modifying the queue difficult.  Is there a user guide somewhere that could be a "sticky" thread in this forum? 

Thanks,
Jim
(03-02-2021, 09:56 PM)Duck851 Wrote: Hi -
I've searched for "user guide" and nothing relevant turned up - I'm a new user and find getting from the player to the queue to the library and modifying the queue difficult.  Is there a user guide somewhere that could be a "sticky" thread in this forum? 

Thanks,
Jim
I have the same frustration at times.  There are so many features that discovering them and using them can be overwhelming.  I have been considering a Wiki but need to consider the getting started/advanced/custom topics.
(03-02-2021, 09:56 PM)Duck851 Wrote: Hi -

Thanks,
Jim

There is 'Quick help' in the main 'M' menu. Does that help?
The library will appear when you click on the cover art.
Yes you have the initial setup guide then all documentation and tips are right there in Moode's interface.
(03-03-2021, 09:09 AM)jonners Wrote: There is 'Quick help' in the main 'M' menu. Does that help?
The library will appear when you click on the cover art.

Yes, that has helped some - I now understand what "Consume" means and with time and experience I'm finding my way around a little better.   Cool

Thanks,
Jim
I’ve reinstalled with 7.3 and now no matter what I try on both moode and my Mac, I can’t get moode to mount a share from my mac mini via SMB, NFS or UPnP…

Where can I find instruction on this?  I searched the forum for Mac share and got no results

Thank you in advance
Are you running OS X Big Sur?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Catalina - specifically 10.15.7
Well I thought 9 years was a pretty good run for that Mac Mini so I bought a new M1 Mac Mini with the latest OS and had the same problem. I finally found yet another buried permission to enable sharing and after bouncing moode I could mount the share. If I get some time with it I’ll try to find that setting and post the full path to it.
Perhaps I'm being extra thick this morning but, if you are seeking help to share files from your Mac, why not look in https://support.apple.com?

For example, a quick InterWeb™ search turned up Share Mac files with Windows users which discusses SMB sharing.

Regards,
Kent