Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

radio station name update
After creating a new station why can I not change the name  ???  If I try I get the big round slash....not very helpful.
Do I need to delete then create again anew ??  This was the old behaviour that I thought would be fixed ....

Confused
----------
bob
Yes, delete then create afresh. I never added the code to handle a name change but its on the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Big Grin  Will do.... and await the code to handle a name change with anticip.........................................................................................ation Smile
Cheers,
Bob.
----------
bob
(04-14-2021, 06:47 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Big Grin  Will do.... and await the code to handle a name change with anticip.........................................................................................ation Smile
Cheers,
Bob.

With your hands on your hips I expect.
----------------
Robert
(04-14-2021, 07:30 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 06:47 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Big Grin  Will do.... and await the code to handle a name change with anticip.........................................................................................ation Smile
Cheers,
Bob.

and knees in tight ??
----------
bob
(04-14-2021, 08:30 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 07:30 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
Cheers,
Bob.

and knees in tight ??

We probably better stop there in case some delicate souls are reading.
----------------
Robert
Quite right.... can't have any reference to the PT... This is a wholesome forum here....cue rice throwing, toast, (toasters ?! ) hot dogs,  et al...
----------
bob