Thank you for your donation!

Slow music library
Hi Tim, I have a problem with the music library. Currently I have about 15000 files with a lot of artists and albums: If I open the library from PC Rendering and search work well, but on mobile becomes almost unusable. Is there a way to progressively load the data or show it only at the moment of the search?
Hi,

Currently the entire Library array is loaded into the Browser memory and it uses a text typedown search method against the Albums HTML list. For moOde 4.2 we are looking into using a server-side search engine which would enable search to work better on mobile, but I'd have to look at the code to see if its possible to do any type of progressive loading.

-Tim
Photo 
Hi,
For me this is totally unworkable. After scrolling some of the ARTISTS the page becomes unresponsive. I have no problems with my ''old'' LG G4 but now with Moode 4.1 and new LG G6 the scrolling of the library stuck. I tried everything like deleting all cash files in Chrome for android.
Any solution for this? because I see no difference in setup or lack of processing power?
Regards,
Har    
(04-11-2018, 08:45 AM)harsl Wrote: Hi,
For me this is totally unworkable. After scrolling some of the ARTISTS the page becomes unresponsive. I have no problems with my ''old'' LG G4 but now with Moode 4.1 and new LG G6 the scrolling of the library stuck. I tried everything like deleting all cash files in Chrome for android.
Any solution for this? because I see no difference in setup or lack of processing power?
That looks very odd. What does it look like before you start scrolling? Does it ever “recover” if left on its own for a sufficiently long time or does the browser completely hang? Does it hang like that on a desktop browser?
Yep, hangs like a lock. I have to restart chrome for android to gain access again.
(04-13-2018, 08:20 AM)harsl Wrote: Yep, hangs like a lock. I have to restart chrome for android to gain access again.

Did you try it with a browser on another device?
(04-13-2018, 05:48 PM)swizzle Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:20 AM)harsl Wrote: Yep, hangs like a lock. I have to restart chrome for android to gain access again.

Did you try it with a browser on another device?
Yes, with my LG G4 it works like a charm
The only difference I see is this phone has an older version of Chrome. I deleted all updates on my G6 and for now its seems to work sometimes. On my Ipad and Win10  dont have this problem.
A nice app for the Ipad to overcome this proplem is an app called SoundiRok. It scans your music directory and gives a snappy interface. Even provide search for Artist, Albums and Songs. The last I never understood why this is not provided in Moode....
Furthermore SoundiRok has continuous Play which not work for me (this is a pitty because the Auto-play in Moode doesnt work either for me)