Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How to enable Parametric EQ?
Hi.  

I got my moOde audio player working, and working very well!  

I'm using a Pi 4 with 17,000 16/48 files on a USB flash drive.  Audio is through an external USB DAC.

However changing settings on the Parametric EQ did not affect the audio.  

Even a drastic setting like -9dB at a Q of 0.7 (two whole octaves width) at 250Hz did... nothing.

So, thinking it does not work with external audio, I switched to HDMI audio and connected the Pi to my AV receiver, but still no affect to the output (with that same drastic Parametric EQ setting as above).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
(07-11-2021, 07:25 AM)skris88 Wrote: Hi.  

I'm using a Pi 4 with 17,000 16/48 files on a USB flash drive.  Audio is through an external USB DAC.

Even a drastic setting like -9dB at a Q of 0.7 (two whole octaves width) at 250Hz did... nothing.

So, thinking it does not work with external audio, I switched to HDMI audio and connected the Pi to my AV receiver, but still no affect to the output (with that same drastic Parametric EQ setting as above).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Post a screenshot of your settings for the EQ...
Possible that a) you haven't saved it...top left
or b) you need to switch EQ on in the Audio Tab (previous page)
----------
bob
(07-11-2021, 07:55 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 07:25 AM)skris88 Wrote: Hi.  

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Post a screenshot of your settings for the EQ...
Possible that a) you haven't saved it...top left
or b) you need to switch EQ on in the Audio Tab (previous page)

It's working on a reinstall, thanks.