Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode 4.2 and Soundirok
The Soundirok app uses a 'Collection URL' to access cover art. For Moode 4.0 apparently this is 'http://10.0.1.10/vlmm90614385/', where 10.0.1.10 is substituted with the actual IP-address. Is there a similar 'Collection URL' for Moode 4.2? The above one doesn't work with 4.2, and the Soundirok developer doesn't seem to care much, asking me to take it here instead. I prefer to browse by cover art, which Moode web UI doesn't do, hence my interest in the app. I haven't tried the app with 4.0, so don't know if that URL actually ever worked. I'm playing AIFF-files from an external USB HDD. They were ripped/tagged/organized in iTunes. In addition a cover.jpg was placed in each album folder. The unit is an ALLO Digione Player (RPi 3B+).
The name isn’t guaranteed to be anything but you can look for a symlink in /var/www and that will be the name to use (so like http://10.0.1.10/symlinkname) if the symlink on your version of moode was named symlinkname which it isn’t.
I have been running moode 4.2 with Soundirok for a while now, I use http://192.168.1.107/95187460// with cover name folder.jpg. Entering 95187460 with your own ip address should work. I found the required info in /var/lib/mpd/music.
Thank you, both. 95187460 doesn't seem to do it for me. I know how to login via ssh, but from there I don't know how to access directories and look in files (/var/www and /var/lib/mpd/music)?
Sorry, not a expert on using ssh, can follow instructions but that's about it. I use a program called Paragon Extfs for windows, which allows me to look at and amend the files from within windows 7. Are you sure you have updated caches /database in soundirox, the images do take a while to appear, and there is no vlmm before the number?
Thank you, again. Nothing seems to happen with any variant of your string and clear/refresh/update cache/database. There's a trial version of Extfs for Mac, I might try it out. Odd thing is that if I use just the IP-address as Collection URL, I get cover art in playback view, however not in browser view or album view (in Library mode). Seeing it works for you, there has to be a way, I suppose. Don't know if it has any significance that the files in my case are located on a USB HDD (Path: /var/lib/mpd/music/USB/Transcend/iTunes AIFF)?
I have just checked my second pi and the file name is the same, 95187460. The file is in var/www and points to the var/lib/mpd/music folder stated earlier.
I think you need to check if there is a file in var/www that points to your music database, it's a plain text file on my pi.
Another point, your pi requires a fixed ip address to work with Soundirok.
Halleluja, it works now! I listed the files in /var/www, and in my case the needed file is called vlmm03846271. Problem solved, and I am very grateful for your help!