Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Issue with cover art
Hi all,

I discovered some strange problem with Moode 4.2 and Cover art. I was adding jpg files to each folder on my server, when I noticed that one album did not show the cover art. Instead it showed the error message "Cover art not found".

testing with some other jpeg files (which worked in other folders) made no change. So I assume the problem is related to the name of the artist, she is called Ayọ - yes the o with a dot below. 

Looks like such characters have some weird effects ...

Many regards

Engiadina
Hi,

Zip up the file and the cover image and email me a download link. I 'll be happy to analyze it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi,

I was able to test the files you provide and I'm not seeing any issue. All the tracks play and the cover shows. I'm not seeing Ayọ with the dot under to o in any of the track file names or metadata.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-04-2018, 08:26 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

I was able to test the files you provide and I'm not seeing any issue. All the tracks play and the cover shows. I'm not seeing Ayọ with the dot under to o in any of the track file names or metadata.

Ah - OK

I‘ll check that again. There must be something as I have this dot ..

Engiadina