Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Auto-DJ function
is there a Auto-DJ function build into the software, if no would this be something that would be considered.
What do you mean by "Auto-DJ" ?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Tim,

what I was think was something that will search through you music collection and play random tracks from artist albums.
it would also be nice to have a option to only have it search your playlists and play the tracks in a random order.

the ideal came to me as at the moment I am using Kodi on a workstation and with my large collected of music I am discovering tracks I never know I had.
moOde supports two types of random play. Both types are activated by clicking the Random button on the Playback panel.

1. Default MPD random play which selects random tracks from the main Playlist

2. Auto-shuffle which selects random tracks from the entire music collection. Auto-shuffle is enabled in the Audio config screen. You will then notice that clicking the Random button also lights up the Consume button. This results in the randomly selected track being removed (consumed) from the playlist after it finished, then a new randomly selected track is added. The prevents the playlist from growing.

There is also the Random Album button in the Library panel. This will randomly select an Album from the Library (entire collection).

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub