Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Several problems after updating to 4.2
(09-25-2018, 08:12 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I see both an Ethernet and Wifi connections active. Generally having two network interfaces active at the same t-me can cause routing issues.

Either unplug Ethernet cable or turn off Wifi interface in System config, then reboot.

Also, after the issue occurs check to see if the Web stack, MPD or worker.php has crashed.

pgrep -l MPD
pgrep -l nginx
pgrep -l php-fpm
pgrep -l worker.php

EDIT: also since you are using Hifiberry DAC+Pro, the 1st generation of this device has a hardware defect that results in interference in the WiFi band that results in unstable WiFi connections.

I disconnected Ethernet and the problem persists - I generally use Ethernet to set it up and then switch to wifi but use both during the build process and never had a problem before. I also don't think that my hifiberry DAC+Pro is the problem as I've had it working perfectly since the last couple of 3.x versions which is when I started using Moode.

I can also go back to my 4.1 installation (I switch SD cards when upgrading so I can revert to the previous version if there's a problem) and it's working just like it did before.  Whatever is going on was not a problem in the last version and was introduced in 4.2.

This exact same hardware has been working for over a year and continues to work on 4.1.

Messages In This Thread
Several problems after updating to 4.2 - by blarg - 09-25-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Several problems after updating to 4.2 - by blarg - 09-25-2018, 08:43 PM