Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: moode 4.3 Spotify Connect issue
Same issue here

pgrep -l librespot returns nothing

Not showing spotify renderer , and trouble with air audio , air audio no sound after 5 second , i install 4.3 through img file , should i install from zero through manual installation ?
The symptom "pgrep -l librespot returns nothing" indicates that librespot has crashed for some reason. I'm not having any issues with librespot on my end and so not able to reproduce or troubleshoot.

Please submit an issue to the librespot Git repo so the devs can investigate. I'd suggest including the output from the command aplay -L so they can see the name of the default audio device.
https://github.com/librespot-org/librespot/issues
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(10-07-2018, 03:34 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The symptom "pgrep -l librespot returns nothing" indicates that librespot has crashed for some reason. I'm not having any issues with librespot on my end and so not able to reproduce or troubleshoot.

Please submit an issue to the librespot Git repo so the devs can investigate. I'd suggest including the output from the command aplay -L so they can see the name of the default audio device.

Thanks tim , i manually install raspotify through ssh and it work so i can use it as spotify connect , but built in spotify connect in moode 4.3 still not working but it's okay..

The trouble now is air audio still no sound after 5 second , how can i solve this ? previous 4.2 air audio working great
Hey, unfortunly i had the same issue.

It worked very well, no problem at all, and since today, i can not see anymore spotify name receiver in Spotify app.
I tried to restart, and still nothing.

pgrep librespot showed nothing, so i tried to launch librespot -n test, and it worked i could see test in spotify app, but still nothing if i restart Moode.

EDIT: When i restart the receiver, i can see Moode Spotify a few seconds in Spotify app.

EDIT 2: Ok i renamed the spotify receiver, apply spotify options and restarted receiver, then it worked !

Awesome work btw Smile
Hi,

I'll have a look to see if there is some sort of issue with pocking up the settings at first start.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
To be exact, i rename Spotify receiver then restart it, and it worked again (i could connect in Spotify app), but i had no sound, so i applied Spotify options, connect again, then the sound came back.
Ok, thanks for providing those important details :-)
Enjoy the Music!
I tested moOde 4.3 ISO, turned on Spotify renderer and it instantly showed up on my iPhone Spotify app and I was able to play music without issue.

This suggests that first start on a fresh ISO is working ok in my environment. My other Pi's also don't have any issues with Spotify and they have undergone development code upgrades and lots of testing.

However the earlier result from post #34: "pgrep librespot showed nothing" indicates that librespot crashed.

Unfortunately, unless I can reproduce the crash I can't help troubleshoot it. I'd suggest posting the issue on the librespot Github repo so the developers can have an opportunity to ask questions, gather data and maybe figure out whats going on.

I periodically monitor the issue list and will be happy to participate if need be.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!