Thank you for your donation!

Instruction Guide pydPiper for Audiophonics I-Sabre ES9023 V3 [Winstar 80x16 OLED]
Just a heads up to all that still use a Raspdac kit from Audiophonics with the Audiophonics DAC I-Sabre V4 ES9023 and 16 x 2 OLED display,
I've just installed MoOde version 6 and used the code supplied here by Ricardo and it works fine!

Get those fingers tapping guys, a new version of MoOde from Tim and the team and a working display, whats not to like?
Hi Cardone,
I've literally just posted a reply and yes it does work with MoOde version 6! Big Grin
(08-11-2019, 04:52 PM)Strider Wrote: Hi Cardone,
I've literally just posted a reply and yes it does work with MoOde version 6! Big Grin

Hello, I also have a RaspDAC and I'm really happy. Wink

Power management also works with moode 6.0 .... Smile
(08-11-2019, 05:01 PM)Cardone Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 04:52 PM)Strider Wrote: Hi Cardone,

Hello, I also have a RaspDAC and I'm really happy. Wink

Power management also works with moode 6.0 .... Smile

That was my next move, I'm going to try the power management as I disconnected the power button LED a long while back as it was driving me crazy...
Thanks for the heads up!
Hi there,
with my Audiophonics I-Sabre ES9023 V3 kit with Windstar 80x16 OLED and power button I am also happy, that it works - almost everything.

Just two problems remain
1. The power button keeps blinking and the button does not have a function anymore (in contrast to the similiar Volumio setup, where the button was functional, i.e. it is not a problem of hardware and connections)
2. Although I have set "time24hour = true" I only get 12h format

For the setup, I followed exactly the description in this thread. I use version 6.3.0 of moOde.

Is there any advice on how to make the power button work again?

Thanks in advance!
(11-16-2019, 07:51 PM)pondorondo Wrote: Hi there,
with my Audiophonics I-Sabre ES9023 V3 kit with Windstar 80x16 OLED and power button I am also happy, that it works - almost everything.

Just two problems remain
1. The power button keeps blinking and the button does not have a function anymore (in contrast to the similiar Volumio setup, where the button was functional, i.e. it is not a problem of hardware and connections)
2. Although I have set "time24hour = true" I only get 12h format

For the setup, I followed exactly the description in this thread. I use version 6.3.0 of moOde.

Is there any advice on how to make the power button work again?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

if you proceeded as described in the description, then it should work without problems.
I also use the version 6.3.0 .....
When turning on (start up raspberry) flashes, then no longer.
When driving down flashing (for me 10 times) then off ..
It works the way it should .....
The clock shows 24h ..
Hi there,

I would like to inform you that after a moode update 6.4.0 to 6.4.1 the display works without problems and adjustments

greeting
Zeferino