Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moode 4.3 UPnP visibility issue
Last week I installed Moode 4.3 on a RasPi 3B with a Dion Audio LOCO V2 DAC-AMP. To make this RasPi visible in BubbleDS I had to comment the uncommented lines in etc\upmpdcli.conf. After restarting the UPnP client in the Moode web interface the RasPi shows up in BubbleDS  Smile .

Today I updated another RasPi 3 with a Audiophonics DAC I-Saber V3 ES9023 TCXO with Moode 4.3. I follow the same installation routine as last week, including the comment of the uncommented lines in etc\upmpdcli.conf. But whatever I try, this RasPi is not showing up in BubbleDS. Also deleting of the BublleDS cache on my Android tablet does not fix this.

@Tim Curtis: Are there any sources changed (last week) who might cause this problem or is this related to the different (French Audiophonics) hardware that I use? Why are there still uncommented lines of code in etc\upmpdcli.conf? Isn't it better to (default) uncomment all Tidal properties (including tidalquality = low) if you are not using Tidal like I do?

Hope you can help me out...

Best regards, Mike

Messages In This Thread
moode 4.3 UPnP visibility issue - by mikelub66 - 10-05-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: moode 4.3 UPnP visibility issue - by mikelub66 - 10-13-2018, 09:52 AM