Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode 4.3 problem with options/menus
Hello

I've used ISO to install new Moode, 4.3, it installed perfectly and qucik. I changed some options, got into some menus, some restarts, but after few minutes the only menus/folders I can get are Radio/Playback/Library, I click on for example 'configure', I see menu and want to get into Spotify configuration, then nothing... Only info on my browser bar "waiting for moode", what's wrong? On older version I didn't have such issue. It worked the same with ETH or WiFi connection. 

Moon
anyone?
The symptom you describe suggest an issue external to moOde software for example bad sd card or power supply.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
hmm, power supply? it works without any problems, I just cannot get into some menus... I wonder maybe it's something happens when I change to static from dhcp, today I found similiar issue at this forum, I'll try to check it then. Thanks Tim
What are your static IP address settings?
Enjoy the Music!
(10-18-2018, 01:30 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: What are your static IP address settings?
I bought new card and installed 4.3 once more. After it started I changed to WIFI, restarted, changed to static, set IP etc. It connected, but after I set DAC, and bluetooth on, then rebooted, it didn't reboot at all. So I cannot get into configure menus etc. I can't restart/reboot. I switched to Ethernet again, it worked, I set Spotify on, tried to restart and now it says "waiting for moode...", no reboot, bo shutdown... Only hard restart works... And I use now cable, DHCP... helpSmile
Post your static IP address settings.
Enjoy the Music!
well, I wanted to do it, but I had to put new system on to get into settings. After that i decided to left it on dhcp on cable till tomorrow, then switched bluetooth on, and now I cannot get into configure menus... it seems problem is here?